Body Sculpture Acti-Digestion is the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals designed specifically to promote the health of your digestive system.
- Acti-Digestion utilises trademarked ingredients.
- It contains a unique high quality formulation.
- It contains additions to DigeZyme to increase the products bio availability.
- Ingredients included to enhance the products functionality
- It combines multi use ingredients designed to help with a digestive system
- It uses DigeZme® a registered ingredient containing alpha amylase, neutral protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase, all inputted at a level that will have great benefits.
- These enzymes help to breakdown carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibres, fats, and proteins. These groups of enzymes are resistant to the action of gastric juices, while retaining their digestive activity.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Calcium contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Acti-Digestion contains five digestive enzymes – Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase & Cellulase.
A Breakdown of the Trade Marked Ingredients for DigeZyme®
- Protease aids the digestion of protein. Protein is a staple part of an active person’s diet, both when ‘bulking’ and ‘cutting’, therefore it is beneficial to catalyse the digestion of protein by adding Protease. Supplementing with Protease will help relieve some of the symptoms of a high protein diet, such as stomach discomfort or bloating.
- Following protein, carbohydrate is another important nutrient in an active person’s diet. Large quantities of carbohydrate can be consumed, and this can leave you feeling bloated or uncomfortable. Amylase will negate the discomfort associated with consuming large quantities of carbohydrate by catalysing its breakdown for easier digestion.
- Lipase aids in the digestion of fat; helping to breakdown large fat molecules into smaller molecules in order to ease digestion. Fats can take a long time to digest, which can hinder the digestion of other nutrients. Efficient breakdown of fats, via Lipase supplementation, can be particularly beneficial in relation to improved digestion.
- Lactose intolerance can be a frustrating problem. Products such as Whey Protein contain lactose and often mean dietary protein has to come from other sources. Lactase provides a source of the enzyme needed to breakdown lactose and relieves the negative side effects associated with consuming lactose.
- A healthy diet rich in fruit and vegetables is also rich in cellulose, a plant fibre which can be hard to digest. DigeZyme® contains Cellulase in order to help improve the breakdown of the plant fibre in order to promote healthier digestion.
DigeZyme helps promote optimal gastrointestinal activity by improving gut health and ensuring digestion and nutrient absorption are at their peak, increasing nutrient turnover. This in turn, improves the bioavailability of those nutrients with the end result (in a sporting context), being better performance and recovery from a set diet. Clinical trials have shown a reduction in DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) following standardised eccentric exercise
Body Sculpture Acti-Digestion uses the highest quality Vitamins and Minerals that have been created by expert Sports Nutritionists in the UK to specifically target and assist healthy digestive function. The perfect Multivit supplement for everybody regardless of the level of activity, but with the added benefit each ingredient has been optimised to support an active lifestyle.
- Free from Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
Each sealed bottle contains 60 tablets, perfect for one month’s supply. – Take 2 per day for optimum benefit.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Glutamine, N Acetyl L-Cysteine, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Inulin, LactoSpore® (Bacillus Coagulans), DigeZyme® (Amylase, Neutral Protease, Lactase, Cellulase, Lipase), Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Milk Thistle Extract, Glazing Agents (Titanium dioxide, Talc, Miglyol (Medium chain triglycerides)), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica), Colourants (Tartrazine E102*, Brilliant Blue E133).
Allergen Warnings: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya.
Suitable For Vegetarians.
You may have to sign for some purchases. Your purchase may be dispatched either via Yodel Mini, Yodel or Final Mile.
As a guide - carrier details will be:-
0 - 2.99KG - Yodel Mini - Up to 3 Working Days
3 - 30KG - Yodel - Up to 2 Working Days
30KG+ - Final Mile (2 Man Delivery) - Up to 14 Working Days
We do not offer a weekend delivery option.
Delivery to most UK Mainland addresses is included in the price of your product. A surcharge will apply in respect of deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight. At this time we do not offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland or to any European countries. Goods are usually dispatched within 1 - 2 days of confirming your order.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY (PARTS)